Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Interview with Holographic Sands for Radio K

About a week ago, I had the pleasure of interviewing local Minneapolis band, Holographic Sands. I met up with them in the basement of, guitarist, Tyler Losinski's parents' house for a practice. They had found themselves between practice spaces, but did not let it get in the way of perfecting their set for their upcoming show. We had some fun playing around with some household objects and talking about new merch ideas.

Photo courtesy of Bridget Bennett

It was just a few days before their appearance for their record label's (Forged Artifacts, Minneapolis) showcase, which took place on November 23rd, 2013. I conducted this interview for Radio K (KUOM), my college's radio station, which I volunteer for. I collaborated with my colleagues, Bridget Bennett, who took some whimsical photos of the band, and Jerod Greenisen, who edited my interview. You can click here to view it on Radio K's website: www.radiok.org!

Coming up soon: You can expect to see an interview I had with fellow Forged Artifacts band, France Camp, and also a review of the Forged Artifacts showcase!

Until next time,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment