Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Interview with France Camp for Radio K

Last week, I interviewed local Minneapolis band, France Camp. I met up with the four at The Belmore / New Skyway Lounge as they sound checked for their gig for an art showcase later that night. We talked about some exclusive new projects on the way, dropping laptops in the toilet, and the Scandinavian psychedelic rock scene.

Photo courtesy of Bridget Bennett

It was just a day before their appearance for their record label's (Forged Artifacts, Minneapolis) showcase, which took place on November 23rd, 2013. I conducted this interview for Radio K (KUOM), my college's radio station, which I volunteer for. I collaborated with my colleagues, Bridget Bennett, who took some whimsical photos of the band, and Jerod Greenisen, who edited my interview. You can click here to view it on Radio K's website: www.radiok.org!

1 comment: